Make A Difference
Together, we can reach an entire generation of children, inspiring them to focus on all that unites us, building their capacity to challenge the status quo, ask hard questions, and lead with kindness. Together, we can shape their future—and ours—for the better.
We have big ambitions: Just 12 months after launching our prototype bus, we project having served 50,000 kids. In five years, we plan to provide tolerance education to 500,000+ kids annually nationwide.
We are currently fundraising to launch Tour for Tolerance, an interactive tolerance exhibit, in New York City. Your early commitment—at any level— to this project moves us closer to getting the bus on the road and peace in our land.
How You Can Help
Within the next year, your SUPPORT enables:
- The purchase and retrofit of the Tour for Tolerance bus prototype
- The design team to create the exhibit in collaboration with educators, historians, and technology experts.
- The hiring of talented staff committed to teaching and promoting tolerance
- The launch of the prototype Tour bus serving 50,000+ youth annually
- The assessment of our program so impact is measured, enhanced and used in the development of the Tour fleet that will travel to schools around the country.
THERE WILL BE NO COST TO SCHOOLS.
A Tour for Tolerance visit will cost the following:
- Each student visit to cost $5
- Each class visit to cost $150
- Each school visit to cost $2,500