Our vision is a peaceful, humane world that respects human dignity among all people.
Our mission is to promote tolerance, our common humanity, and the importance of individual and civic responsibility among youth of all backgrounds.
- Increase middle and high school student awareness and practice of empathy, compassion, tolerance, inclusion, respect for human dignity and peace.
- Increase students’ understanding of why the Holocaust and other inhumane events are critically important, both as tragedies of history and an alarm for the present.
- Demonstrate the profound impact of individual behavior, not just locally, but globally.
- Develop a high-tech bus that brings an inspiring, grade appropriate, interactive tolerance exhibit to middle and high school students in New York City.
- Launch the prototype in New York City in 2019
- Constantly assess the exhibit’s impact toward making improvements that maximize outcomes
- Offer the bus as a community resource, available for mission focused work in various after-school and public settings.
- Once prototype is successful, bring tolerance education nationwide.